Office: 401-334-8900 Fax: 401-334-4090
Our Property Management Office is made up of a dedicated and experienced team of professionals who are committed to outstanding service and share a common agenda to continually look at ways to improve the level of service to tenants. Any questions, comments or concerns regarding your lease, leased premises, tenant services or building facilities should be directed to us. Management Office hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Major Holidays excluded. We are here 24 hours 7 days a week, All after hours calls will be directed to the on call Property manager for fast response service.
Additional Services offered:
Locksmith Suite Inspections HVAC programming and repairs Plumbing Electrical Carpentry Janitorial contracts Carpet cleaning Flooring replacement Interior Signage, etc. Please call our office for assistance
- Mailbox Keys:(East Greenwich) The post office and/or local mail delivery carrier can assign a mailbox and issue a key.
(Lincoln) Please contact our office to arrange for pick-up of a key to your mailbox.
(Providence) The post office and/or local mail delivery carrier can assign a mailbox and give you a key to the mailbox.
- Utility Accounts: (New Space) If you are moving into a suite that has never been occupied, you will need to have gas and electric meters installed. Prior to doing this, you must set up an account with each utility company.
(Existing Suites) If you are moving into space that has been previously occupied, you will need to call the gas and electric companies to set up an account. To do this, please call our office to get the meter numbers for your new suite. Telephone and data services are tenant responsibility, We are willing to assist in this, if needed.
National Grid Electric 1-800-322-3223 National Grid Gas 1-800-870-1664
- Alarm System: If you are having an alarm system installed in your suite, please assign a pass code for our office to be used for emergency purposes only. If you choose not to provide us with alarm codes, please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for setting off the alarm should we need to enter your space in an emergency.
- Suite Keys: You will be provided with 2 keys to your suite. If you need more keys you must contact our office to make duplicates, or we cannot ensure the integrity of the lock and keys. All keys are on a master system. Please call our office for any lock changing services. Any changes to locks require a key be made for fire dept. Knox box for any special key fobs or any other kind of access like keypads, please provide us for proper access in case of emergencies.
- Dumpsters: The Management Company provides dumpsters throughout the office park for our tenants use. It is the tenant or the tenant’s janitorial services responsibility to bring office trash out to the dumpster.
Please instruct your janitorial service that if they find that the normally used dumpster is full, they need to empty the trash at another dumpster. Tenants are charged for the trash that has to be picked up off the ground outside a dumpster. No pallets or large items are to be left in or around dumpster These are a special pick up items, and pricing can be provided by contacting our office. no personal trash are allowed to be placed in dumpsters.
- Recycling: We are committed to an environmentally sustainable future. With that in mind, in Lincoln, there is a cardboard recycling dumpster located behind Building 2 at 6 Blackstone Valley Place. In East Greenwich, there is a cardboard dumpster located between Buildings 4 & 5 at 1407 South County Trail. Any tenant interested in an individual recycling program for plastic, glass and aluminum may contact the Property Management office for pricing.
- Winter Conditions: Although we do our best to plow the parking areas and salt and sand the walkways, when a storm hits during the day, we will concentrate on clearing the areas around our medical buildings as a priority. As always, we strive to keep the walkways as clear as possible during high traffic times (i.e., before 8:30 am, noontime and 5:00 p.m.).
For those occupants of Building 5 in Lincoln, please keep in mind that this building has a pitched steel roof and occasionally snow will slide off the roof onto the walkways around the building. We encourage employees to not park in the rows of spaces directly around the building during or after a snowstorm. We also recommend passing this information along to your visitors. Parking will be at your own risk.
- Smoking Policy: Rhode Island State law prohibits smoking in public places and workplaces . The buildings are designated to be non-smoking. This includes all tenancies, common areas, lobbies, stairwells and the external area of the entrances to the buildings. Any person smoking outside must be at least 50 feet from the building. As an employer, you are potentially liable for prosecution by employees and others who suffer as a result of smoking in your premises. The consumption of alcoholic beverages or drugs is prohibited in all common areas.
- Vending Machines: We have contracted with one company to provide vending services throughout the park. If you are interested in trying to obtain vending machines within your suite, please contact our office. A phone number is provided on all machines if you lose any money or have an issue with them. We are not responsible for any refunds.
- Janitorial Services: We have contracted with a janitorial service to clean the building’s common areas. This janitorial company also can provide services to tenant’s suites. If you are interested in obtaining rates, contact our office.
- Pest Control: Pest control services are provided on a quarterly basis. Should there be any concerns between scheduled service visits, please contact our office.
- Signage: All signage must comply with Property Management requirements. Any signage must be approved by the Management office prior to ordering or installation. Updates to Tenant signage are the responsibility of the Tenant. No names, advertisements or posters are allowed on windows or doors. Hand written paper signs are prohibited. Please refrain from taping temporary or non-building standard signs to the building walls, suite doors, building or elevator lobby doors, or elevator walls. Signage changes can be made by calling the Property Management office.
- Solicitation: For the privacy of Tenants, solicitation is not permitted. Property Management does their very best to prevent solicitation from unwanted visitors from entering the buildings during normal business hours.
As a tenant, you may have information that you would like to distribute to your neighbors in the park. Since the Condominium Association has a non-solicitation policy for the individual tenants and/or buildings, we will be happy to include this type of information in our monthly mailing of invoices. Please call our office to coordinate this further.
- Incidents: Tenants are asked to notify Property Management of any known incidents which relate to any of the common areas of the building and note all details which may be of relevance for any future investigation. If you are in doubt as to whether an incident should be reported or not, please contact Property Management to discuss.
- Elevators: In the unlikely event you become trapped in an elevator, remain calm. Use the emergency phone which will connect you to the alarm company. The alarm company will remain on the line and will notify the fire department.
- Evacuation: The primary responsibility for the safety of employees rests with each Tenant. Tenants are encouraged to appoint responsible employees to form an emergency planning committee. Tenants should ensure all employees are aware of the following: Locations of emergency stairwells, fire extinguishers and pull stations NO Elevator use during an evacuation.
Fire Alarms: Fire alarms are tested on a quarterly basis for all buildings. Per fire code Alarms may sound during this time, If you feel it maybe too loud, you can wait outside during this time. We follow state fire codes, Alarm techs are licensed to inspect the system. Please be patient as we try to keep all safe in the buildings.
- Fire Extinguishers / Emergency Lighting: It is the responsibility of each tenant to assure fire extinguishers are inspected and tagged Emergency exit and lighting within their space should be inspected and tagged as current. If you would like us to coordinate this service, please contact our office.